Valuations Controller - Vice President
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a premier global investment bank, is looking to hire a Valuations Controller to their growing team.
Compensation : $170000 - $200000
Job ID : 14024
- Performance of the Valuation Control / IPV processes and discussion of results with the trading desks for a variety of businesses and asset classes including Fixed Income Derivatives, Sec Products, Treasuries, Credit, Munis and XVAs.
- Communication of price testing results to heads of trading desks/COOs and Senior Management.
- Assignment of FAS157 levels to financial inventory.
- Advise the New Products Committee regarding valuation matters for new business proposals.
- Qualified valuation specialist in multiple financial products with strong numeracy skills
- A good working knowledge of independent price verification with strong financial products knowledge.
- Strong sense of ownership and a willingness to take responsibility for tasks assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Additional professional qualification from top university or institution preferable (ACCA/CIMA, CQF,CFA,FRM,PRMIA).
- Previous experience in financial institutions within similar Valuations role.
- VBA and SQL programming skills would be preferable, but not essential.