Venture Capital Operations Associate
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, the Venture Capital arm, of a prestigious global investment firm is looking to hire a Project Manager/Operations Associate to their team.
Compensation : $90000 - $115000
Job ID : 17438
- Work closely with the Head PM to spearhead and execute a number of strategic initiatives for the fund.
- Assist with the preparation of business development and marketing material for direct fund raising efforts
- Attend industry networking and business development conferences
- Work closely with the fund's portfolio companies to address strategic plans and facilitate accurate reporting
- Manage strategic projects that arise as the fund grows in size
- Approximately 2-5 years of experience within financial services, ideally from a venture capital or private equity platform
- Excellent organizational skills and project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to clearly articulate status of initiatives
- Experience preparing investor focused presentations and/or reporting a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.