Vice President FPA- Investment Banking
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A major global bank is expanding their US footprint and looking to build their finance function.
Compensation : $130000 - $140000
Job ID : 12954
- Supporting advisory and coverage delivery focused on broad range of clients
- Manage & support financial planning processes, including annual operating plan, forecasting and long-term strategic plan Implement and lead regular financial review meetings, and establish framework to report on and focus discussions on key metrics.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the business and provide financial analysis to senior leadership on key business trends and market environment.
- Report on all operating, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow metrics.
- Support preparation and development of key executive presentations.
- Manage process improvement projects to reduce process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality, and enhance information provided to leadership for business decisions.
- 7+ Years of progressive Finance, FPA experience
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent in Excel (modeling and data analysis)
- Hyperion is a plus