VP - Business Development/Fundraising
New York, New York
- Spearhead new fundraising efforts across the US market.
- Implement comprehensive marketing strategies highlighting the firm's diverse portfolio of funds and advisory services
- Establish strong relationships with institutional investors, and drive client engagement
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of four to eight years of experience in the financial services industry, with at least two to three years sitting in a fundraising capacity (private equity is preferred)
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for building relationships with institutional investors.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.