VP, Client Finance
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Report directly to the CFO and manage a team of 2 Client Financial Analysts.
- Be a strategic business partner, and viewed as the financial expert, to both internal account teams and the external clients.
- Oversight and ownership of a portfolio of clients in the healthcare and consumer sectors.
- Responsible for client budgets, revenue forecasts, contracts, client profitability and staff utilization.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 7-15 years of progressive finance experience with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must have experience in a Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or Communications Agency working in a Client Finance capacity.
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.