VP - Prime Brokerage
Great Neck, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing quantitative trading platform is looking to hire a VP who will help manage the firm's buyside relationships and be the direct point of contact for FX brokers globally. This new hire will work closely with various internal teams including: Sales, Client Service, Operations and Client Engagement. The firm has offices in North America, Europe, and Asia, and this VP will work out of the Long Island (Nassau County) location.
Compensation : $150000 - $170000
Job ID : 15233
- Lead FX liquidity provider (LP) relationships globally
- Develop and execute LP strategy
- Create monthly reports and conduct meetings with LPs
- Generate leads from LPs and third parties
- Work closely with FX sales from all regions
- Deep understanding of institutional FX workflows from execution to settlement
- Existing relationships with liquidity providers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of electronic FX execution
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.