VP, Private Valuations
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Large Global Alternative Credit fund with over 50B in AUM is creating a new role that will lead the valuation process for one of their privately held BDCs. This is an amazing opportunity for someone interested in helping build out a new process to support a new fund within an already established fund and team.
Compensation : $150000 - $200000
Job ID : 17570
- Ensure timely and accurate valuations of portfolio assets within the BDC
- Prepare and present valuation analyses to the BDC valuation committee monthly and board quarterly
- Ensure best in class valuation process focusing on valuation procedures, documentation, and controls
- Maintain financial models of BDC's portfolio companies tracking KPI, capital structure and income statement
- Review credit agreements, transaction structures and risk, and applicable accounting standards
- Work with finance, third party consultants, and investment teams. Support the accounting team with the quarterly audits and SOC testing
- Evaluate, with the trading desk and valuation committee, third party pricing data for liquid assets
- Bachelor‘s degree required and more advanced degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience at another alternative fund or valuation advisory firm.
- CFA designation ++
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of private equity and private credit strongly preferred
- Must have knowledge of debt instruments
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.