New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Leading Alternative Credit platform is looking to fill a senior level (VP/SVP) Valuations role overseeing valuations spanning across all their illiquid credit investments.
Compensation : $175000 - $200000
- Oversee monthly valuations of all private and illiquid credit investments.
- Provide the broader team with the leadership and guidance in valuing companies, businesses, and securities.
- Review and defend internal valuations with members of the Portfolio Management team.
- Provide on-going analysis of the portfolio by reviewing complex financial models, key assumptions and performance indicators, as well as monitor significant events for each asset.
- Review cash flow projections as well as exit assumptions for preparation of quarterly investor letters.
- Aggregate/Synthesize valuations and supporting information to aid in the preparation of summary packages to be reviewed by senior leaders.
- Represent the Valuation team when needed in both internal and external discussions, including investor facing communications.
- Minimum 4 year degree from accredited university; CFA designation a plus
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience with a private valuation function
- Previous experience with private valuations (debt and and/or equity valuations)
- Preferred experience out of another alternative asset manager but open to Big 4 Valuations
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.