CNM - Women's Health Provider
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
- See women's health patients, standard outpatient Gyn care
- 5 days per week, rotated evenings and weekends available for extra compensation
- LARCs and IUD services, general women's health, family planning
- Center provides comprehensive primary care and behavioral health services in addition to women's healthcare
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Women's Health NP or Certified Nurse Midwife
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.