X-Ray Technologist - Medical Group
Healthcare - Allied Health
Hopewell Junction, New York
- Performing the primary diagnostic examination to either diagnose or decide the optimal procedure that will best help the patient.
- Provide proper care to patients
- Maintaining diagnostic imaging equipment and materials.
- Positioning patients for diagnostic imaging examinations.
- Shielding patients from unnecessary exposure to X-rays or radiation.
- Following physician orders to ensure accuracy of image capture.
- Radiology Tech license
- 1+ years of experience
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.