Healthcare - Allied Health
- Position patient and adjust equipment to obtain images as requested by the physician
- Set up, operate, and maintain x-ray equipment according to policy and procedure
- Ability to explain procedures to patients
- Maintain all equipment for procedures, assess safety, procedure, physical and physiological comfort of patient
- Minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including setup, utilization, troubleshooting and proper care of all equipment
- Current knowledge of trends and advances in clinical practice and healthcare informatics, as well as new developments and innovations in hardware and software technology
- Demonstrated initiative, problem identification, resolution and analytical skills are essential as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graduate of an accredited radiology program
- ARRT certified
- BLS certification from the AHA
- Work-state License and Registration
- 1-3 years’ experience as X-Ray Technician
- Must have experience working in Operating Rooms and Emergency Departments
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.