Job Order ID: 4633
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- Review and approve journal entries to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations.
- Ensure that all variances within reconciliations are researched, and addressed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review various revenue cycle reports. Ex. UDS, Medicare Cost Report, Medicaid Cost Report, and CHP MCVR.
- Coordinate and produce documents for the financial statement auditors.
- Work closely with the Director, Patient Financial Services and AVP, Health Homes and Care Coordination to improve communication between operations and accounting.
- Performs other related duties and reports as needed.
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting from a four-year accredited College or University.
- CPA is preferred.
- 5-9 years of work experience in finance & accounting.
- Healthcare accounting is a must have.
- CPA is a plus.
- Public Accounting Experience is a plus.