Job Order ID: 1269
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Princeton New Jersey
- Perform general accounting functions as assigned, including prepare, post and reconcile transactions for various general ledger accounts
- Perform month end account reconciliations
- Ensure prepared accounting records are properly maintained in the general ledgers
- Assists with the quarterly review and annual audits by independent auditors, as directed
- Identify and implement process and performance improvements
- Special projects as needed
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Indeed-Accounting@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed4
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- CPA required
- Big 4 is a plus
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred – able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape and tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format.
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint