Job Order ID: 29
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
The Accounting Senior / Manager will work with clients that range from tech startups to Fortune 500 companies to assist with a variety of advanced and complex accounting & finance projects. These projects could include assisting with Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, process improvements, etc.
- High level of enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Interest and passion to get involved in Business Development
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience within audit and accounting.
- Strong proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.