Job Order ID: 1230
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- Month-End Closing: Assist with the monthly financial close by preparing account reconciliations, recording journal entries and maintaining accurate supporting documentation.
- Reporting: Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of key business drivers; respond timely to inquiries through research and analysis
- Audits: Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Strategy: Analyze business operations and data, and present actionable process improvements. You collaborate with other departments, such as operations, procurement, and marketing, to find savings and identify solutions that will allow us to scale rapidly.
- Projects: Identify quick wins and work on longer-term projects.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Indeed-Accounting@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed4
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance from a top university / college required; CPA is a plus.
- 3+ years professional accounting experience with a top public accounting firm or mid to large size company (over $100 million revenue) preferred.
- Thorough understanding of accounting methods, bookkeeping and reconciliations is a must. Experience with US GAAP and IFRS accounting is a plus. Experience with revenue accounting preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, etc.) required. Familiarity with Oracle is a plus.
- Your attention to detail is renowned. You are able to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment. You are a proactive problem-solver: You always look for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks.
- Cross-departmental mindset: You can run projects involving operations, procurement, marketing and finance. You communicate clearly, and excel at giving structured recommendations.
- You want to be part of a high-growth company, are interested in food and technology, and are ready to take on significant responsibility.