Job Order ID: 4300
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- Manage the submission of invoices to the Accounts Payable Department.
- Enter invoices into the accounting system with a high level of accuracy and detail orientation.
- Review, analyze and verify accuracy of construction related AIA documents for entry into accounting system.
- Audit invoices entered for appropriate authorization, accuracy and compliance to company policies.
- Maintain communication with project managers, property managers and project accountants to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices.
- Manage timely payment of all utility accounts.
- Complete request for new vendor setups.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure accurate and timely posting of transactions affecting month end close.
- Facilitate internal and external customer relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or commensurate experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounts payables
- Advanced skills in Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member