Job Order ID: 4651
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: Morris Plains New Jersey
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Post Anesthesia Nurse a for a 13-week, 26-week and long-term temp contract assignments at a Prestigious Hospital in New Jersey.
- Provides post-operative nursing care to the patient in an individual, emotionally supportive manner, consistent with any directions or orders given by the anesthesiologist and/or attending physician.
- Documents all nursing activities and writes a nursing discharge note when the anesthesiologist documents that the patient is ready to be transferred to the progressive recovery room.
- Ensures that all needed equipment and supplies are stocked and readily available.
- Monitor’s and documents the patient’s vital signs and level of consciousness as per nursing procedure.
- Assists the anesthesiologist or other attending physician as needed.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to HCRN-NJ@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New Jersey State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- PALS certification from the American Heart Association preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills