Job Order ID: 735
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York New York
- Assess the risk profiles of new and existing clients and third party payers by conducting independent research and reviewing client due diligence materials.
- Conduct due diligence searches using various third party and internal databases. This includes ascertaining the nature of an entity’s role in a transaction and producing corporate trees to ascertain beneficial ownership and subsidiary holdings.
- Work closely with the Finance Teams globally to ensure that adequate AML checks are conducted in connection with funds received into the firm’s client accounts/escrow accounts/IOLTA accounts.
- Review new client and matter intake forms submitted via the internal New Business Intake system to verify that information (including information on third party payors) provided by the practice group is complete.
- Handle ‘low to medium’ client due diligence, client care and sanctions issues with minimal supervision.
- Review and adhere to internal compliance policies and procedures and ensure that amendments to applicable local laws in the jurisdictions in which the firm practices are properly reflected in the firm’s policy.
- Work closely with departmental colleagues, lawyers, paralegals, secretaries and other administrative staff and management.
- Other department projects and duties, as required.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed3
- Four-year college degree or international equivalent.
- Two to three years’ relevant experience at professional services firm and/or bank.