Job Order ID: 4144
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
A FinTech company with excellent quality of life and benefits is looking for a Data Analytics Manager
Collaborate with colleagues including internal audit, information technology and finance teams to identify relevant data analytics, data visualization, and continuous auditing/monitoring opportunities.
Develop and execute testing procedures to conclude on design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
Help drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results.
Assist in identifying Internal Audit’s overall audit and analytical needs and opportunities for improvement.
Coordinate with Internal Audit teams to identify new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, automation, data visualization, and addressing audit issues in a proactive manner.
Validate, interpret, and create reports and presentations for senior management, departmental heads, and relevant stakeholders.
Facilitate joint brainstorming and team collaboration.
Identify and communicate audit issues to Management.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Master’s a plus) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience in an audit and data analyst position. The candidate will also have had a proven and successful experience in the managing data analytics/automation/visualization initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights.
- Working knowledge of ACL Analytics is a plus.
- Prior role within big-4 consulting or internal audit function covering data analytics/automation/visualization is desirable.
- Ability to multitask and work with team members on projects within a small-group environment.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional certification is a plus.