Job Order ID: 2888
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- Work as part of a medium size team focused on compliance and risk
- Oversee the implementation of compliance training programs.
- Develop and assist in surveillance reviews.
- Interact with regulators for inquiries, exams, rulemaking initiatives and outreach.
- Participation in a wide variety of projects for senior leadership and process improvement plans
- Bachelor’s Degree Required / Masters Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Interest in working in a collaborative and fast paced environment