Job Order ID: 3100
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
This individual will be responsible for validating and performing valuation analysis on various performing credit or distressed securities using market accepted approach and theory.
- Design and / or validation of existing valuation models for performing, distressed, or private credit transactions.
- Assist in completion and validation of pricing for these investments on monthly / quarterly basis
- Coordinate with 3rd party valuation service providers to ensure valuation reports are completed in timely manner
- Document all key decision making rationale and model assumptions and build support files
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business from an accredited college/university
- 2-4 years of performing credit, distressed credit, or private equity valuation experience