Job Order ID: 740
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York New York
NYS Registered Dental Hygienist needed for immediate 3 month, long-term temporary assignment. Position is located in a community health center in Manhattan, Mon-Fri 9a-5p. Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with children and adults, with strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills and mathematical aptitude. Bilingual Spanish is a plus, as is knowledge of eClinical Works.
General Duties Include:
- Perform oral inspections and examinations.
- Order and take dental x-rays.
- Perform generally accepted oral hygiene duties including:
- Supra and sub-gingival scaling
- Impressions for study models
- Placement and removal of temporary restorations
- Selecting and pre-fitting provisional crowns
- Suture removal
- Oral prophylaxis and polishing
- Application of dental sealants and topical fluoride as preventive measures
Full Job Description available upon request. Qualified candidates please contact
- New York State Dental Hygienist license.
- Certificate or Diploma from accredited Dental Hygiene School or College.