Job Order ID: 347
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
The Operations Associate will be responsible for:
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
- 1 to 4 years of related experience.
- Outstanding academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, work experience and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income products, investment strategies and derivatives preferred
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to take on additional responsibility quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.