Job Order ID: 3068
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
Our client, a prominent fintech organization, in NYC is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant for a team of executives.
- Heavy calendar management for ever changing schedules, being available for last-minute changes.
- Act as the liaison between managers and internal and external parties for meetings, conference calls, events, lunches, etc.
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements, ensuring itineraries are accurate and thorough.
- Process expenses.
- Serve as the point of contact for the team regarding any internal process adjustments including new systems and new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Coordinate team outings and meetings.
- Order supplies.
- Prepare documents for meetings.
- Provide back-up support for EAs in the same department.
- 10+ years of administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.