Job Order ID: 301
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Mt. Kisco New York
Seeking a full-time Family Physician:
- Outpatient community health
- Well-organized, financially stable facility
- FM doctors see infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations (0-100)
- Provide appropriate specialist referrals, follow-up and hospitalization when indicated
- Team-based, patient-centered environment
- 20-25 patients per day, standard business hours, 40-hour work week with shared responsibilities for later evenings, weekends and on-call (telephone only)
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply