Job Order ID: 1237
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Texas Irving
- Responsible for maintaining Accounts Receivable records globally including processing daily billing and cash receipts, customer collection calls, invoice issue resolution with customers, issuing statements as needed and other tasks as required maintain orderly Accounts Receivable records
- Monitors accounts to insure payments are current
- Assists customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services
- Assists outside auditors (bank and annual) including preparation of schedules, explanations of supporting materials and procedures, and other documentation as may be requested
- Overall responsibility of supervising and performing all activities related to accounts receivable, including reconciliation of AR sub-ledger, general ledger, processing AR adjustments, credits, etc.
- Manage collection activities and reporting, including sending follow-up inquiries to teams and clients regarding outstanding AR balances
- Tracking of all cash receipts and ensuring these are entered in the system daily in order to provide accurate reporting to the field
- Maintain accurate records and create financial reports relating to accounts receivable function and status of accounts
- Processing checks to be deposited
- Post and correct commissions
- Develop and maintain efficient and scalable processes and procedures
- Support Accounting team on month end close AR related activities
- Ad-hoc financial analyses and participation in projects as required
- Work with Corporate Controller and other managers in Finance department on special projects
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Indeed-Accounting@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed4
- 2-4 years experience from a Financial Services company with knowledge of accounts receivable
- High energy; hungry for knowledge and life experiences
- Ok with rolling up your sleeves and getting into the details
- Solid computer skills, inclusive of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and loves to problem solve