Job Order ID: 2687
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stamford Connecticut
Work closely with Head of HR and CFO on all HR and recruiting needs
- Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing issues/hiring needs, create and post open requisitions.
- Utilize sourcing tools (Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc) to source passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Review applications for employment by comparing qualifications to posted requirements and by applying appropriate assessments.
- Recommend highly qualified candidates to business unit managers.
- Coordinate and facilitate interviews for selected candidates.
- Build relationships with core universities and develop a campus recruiting program.
- Review internal equity and utilize compensation tools, partner with hiring manager and recruiting team lead or director to develop and write a competitive offer of employment for finalist.
- Present finalist with offer package including compensation and benefits information.
- Maintain applicant tracking system in a timely and accurate fashion. Communicate effectively with Recruiting Specialist regarding all aspects of the employment process including pre-employment and onboarding.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Support on campus recruiting efforts at Top Tier colleges and universities
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- At minimum 2+ years of tech recruiting experience
- Experience with the full lifecycle recruiting process
- At minimum 1+ years of campus recruiting experience
- Enthusiastic, upbeat attitude
- Ability to interface with senior leaders professionally