Job Order ID: 3488
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: Poughkeepsie New York
LPNs needed for Westchester & Dutchess County to work full time within a clinic.
- Interviews and maintains patient’s medical record to include: nursing observation; health history to include past and present use of medication; vital signs; vision/hearing tests; medications and treatments given;
- Perform in-house labs, collect specimens for out-side labs perform quality control in accordance with organizational protocols
- Does health teaching as indicated by physician, diagnosis and/or inquires by patient.
This a great opportunity with one of the strongest employers in the region.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to HCLPN@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma/ GED
- Preferred Education Requirement: Vocational/ Technical School/ Diploma Program – Nursing
- Minimum Work Related Experience: 0-1 year
- Preferred Work Related Experience: 2-4 years
- Minimum Licensure: Valid New York State LPN License CPR Certification