Job Order ID: 3005
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
The Accountant will be part of the Management Company team at a large, prestigious investment company and will have a heavy focus around financial reporting. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and recording revenue including GP earnings, management fees, and carry, and GP earnings.
- Coordinate frequently with other internal teams including Fund Accounting.
- Analyze new Revenue Recognition policy and record transactions in line with new technical guidance.
- Record equity transactions and GP P&L in line with technical requirements.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package including full set of financial statements, expense analysis, budget vs actual analytics, and key MD&A documentation for management at the firm.
- Assist with the annual expense budget process including expense budgeting and allocation inputs and reviews.
- Assist with the Firm’s annual global budgeting and reforecast process
- Assist in group wide projects including transition of general ledger system and FP&A modeling application.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Indeed-Accounting@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience, ideally with a focus in the alternative investment space
- Accounting degree is required, CPA preferred
- Interest in working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills