Job Order ID: 696
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Montvale New Jersey
Target Salary: $135,000
- Performs technical accounting research and analysis as required including: analyze, research and conclude on complex accounting issues for a wide variety of business and non-standard transactions and document conclusions in accounting position papers.
- Resolve technical accounting issues on a timely basis with the Company’s external auditors.
- Performs contract review of a wide variety of routine transactions, including revenue contracts from customers, and document applicable accounting guidance and conclusions in accounting position papers.
- Support the Company’s external reporting function, ensuring that the financial statements and disclosures are in conformity with US GAAP.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of critical accounting policies.
- Maintain licensure.
- Strong understanding of Financial Accounting Standards, U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements as well as fair valuation for investments
- Ability to research complex accounting matters and prepare memorandum documenting accounting positions
- Strong understanding of financial reporting cycle, best practices and data flow among financial systems in compliance with SOX requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Great Plains
- Ability to work effectively and complete assignments within tight reporting deadlines
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and follow-through skills