Job Order ID: 2887
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: Brooklyn New York
A urology clinic with Large Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY is seeking an experienced, versatile, and flexible full-time medical assistant for a 2 month coverage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- May assist with administrative duties including scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding for insurance purposes.
- Collect, prepare and log blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens.
Candidates must possess:
- Urology experience required
- Spanish speaking required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with ability to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills to work with payers and peers.
- Excellent communication and data collection skills necessary.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to indeed-HCTempSUP@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed2
- HS diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Spanish Speaking