Job Order ID: 2702
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: El Porto California
Target Salary: $40
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking two medical lab technologists for their community based care center in medical group in lower Manhattan. The facility currently includes a full service emergency department, which is a division of a major hospital l, a medical pavilion including orthopedics and a state-of-the-art outpatient imaging center. Candidate will have experience with Hematology with knowledge of manual differential and cell morphology, Chemistry, Coagulation testing and urinalysis.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Sets-up and performs a variety of routine and/or complex laboratory tests and procedures relevant to the particular lab area and personal qualifications.
- Prepares and tests specimens for examination and reports results.
- Follows established in-process quality control procedures including recording data.
- Troubleshoots basic instrumentation, culture media, chemicals, reagents, stains, solutions, technical problems and methodologies.
- Performs routine and/or preventive maintenance on laboratory equipment.
- Ensures and maintains quality control and assurance activities.
- Uses Infection Control practices and procedures.
- Performs related duties, as required.