Job Order ID: 4154
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Yonkers New York
A Nurse Manager oversees the day to day clinical operations of the medical community health center. Support of medical care as directed by the medical staff and pursuant to the objectives, policies and best practices. Works with 10 providers and 20 clinical staff.
- Manage/lead the clinical staff; recruitment and hiring, performance reviews, onboarding, training and competencies, assignments, and work flow
- Renders professional nursing care to patients, within an assigned unit or authorized community health center site, in support of medical care as directed by the medical staff
- Provide patient education according to patient’s needs and preferences and documentation
- Attend mandated training and demonstrate competence on all nursing procedures, including relevant lab procedures
- Review all site quality data monthly and identify, lead and develop strategies for improvement
- Ensure that program standard procedures and work flows are implemented and followed
- Ensure that the quality of care is assessed and improved through regular record audits
- Perform direct patient care duties of an RN
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to PermNursingJB@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- FQHC is required / Union experience highly preferred. Outpatient / Ambulatory / Physician experience is preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse – NYS; CPR Certification; Infection Control Certification (Preferred)