Job Order ID: 2801
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
Target Salary: $80,000
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for domestic and foreign payroll. Specific responsibilities include:
- Process payroll for domestic and international entities.
- Update payroll system to account for changes including new hires, terminations, changes in status, etc.
- Work closely with Management Company team to process all funding related to payroll.
- Ensure timesheets are accurate and overtime is tracked and processed accordingly.
- Process all special compensation and bonus payments confidentiality.
- Process 401k and pension reports.
- Assist with year-end procedures and projects such as reviewing W-2s for accuracy, ACA reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of direct payroll administration experience required
- Experience with ADP PayeXpert and ADP iPay.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills