Job Order ID: 1168
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: East Hartford Connecticut
Great Opportunity for Registered Nurses! A skilled nursing facility in Mansfield, CT is currently seeking a Charge Nurse for their Sub-Acute unit.
- 100 Bed Facility – 5 patient units. Great Nurse to Patient Ratio!
- Will cover LTC and Sub-Acute Units.
- The Charge Nurse will work under the Nurse Supervisor.
- Nurse will participate in resident assessment and care planning activities; reviews and revises residents’ assessments and care plans as needed.
- Reviews, transcribes, communicates, and implements physicians’ orders.
- Coordinates and participates in admissions, transfers, and discharges of residents. Directs, supervises, and assists staff in delivering nursing care.
Work schedule is 4 days/32 hours week, and must be open to working every other weekend. The nurse will be responsible for working Day Shifts (7am-3pm) or Evenings (3pm-11pm).
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Current Connecticut RN licensure in good standing
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Continuing education or special preparation or experience in gerontological and/or long-term care nursing desirable
One year nursing experience preferred