Job Order ID: 1430
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Boston Massachusetts
- The Senior Associate is a primary point of contact for service and planning related needs for a select group of the firm’s clients.
- The candidate needs to project a can-do image of the firm and be responsible for ensuring that clients’ ongoing satisfaction is met in all daily tasks.
- The Senior Associate works in a team-oriented environment with multiple service providers.
- Candidates should be interested in capital markets but be committed to client service.
- In addition, the candidate will work closely with the Client Advisory Team (CAT) implementing wealth transfer strategies and managing the administration of complex trust distributions and family gifting plans.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed8
- BA or equivalent level of education
- 3-5 years of wealth management work experience, preferably in the (Ultra) High Net Worth arena
- Professional demeanor, including cheerfulness and punctuality
- Ability to multi-task in a highly visible fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Provide high-quality, high-touch service to ultra-high-net-worth private and institutional clients
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, bankers, product partners, custodial back office areas and other internal staff in a timely and professional manner