Job Order ID: 3486
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Boston Massachusetts
- The Senior Associate is a primary point of contact for service and planning related needs for a select group of the firm’s clients.
- The candidate needs to project a can-do image of the firm and be responsible for ensuring that clients’ ongoing satisfaction is met in all daily tasks.
- The Senior Associate works in a team-oriented environment with multiple service providers.
- Candidates should be interested in capital markets but be committed to client service.
- In addition, the candidate will work closely with the Client Advisory Team (CAT) implementing wealth transfer strategies and managing the administration of complex trust distributions and family gifting plans.
- BA or equivalent level of education
- 3-5 years of wealth management work experience, preferably in the (Ultra) High Net Worth arena
- Professional demeanor, including cheerfulness and punctuality
- Ability to multi-task in a highly visible fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Provide high-quality, high-touch service to ultra-high-net-worth private and institutional clients
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, bankers, product partners, custodial back office areas and other internal staff in a timely and professional manner