Job Order ID: 2557
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
The Company currently seeks a Senior Director with Leveraged Finance experience to join our Corporate Finance Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York City, particularly with experience in the Energy / Natural Resources sectors.
- As part of the Banker and PE Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with a Managing Director with extensive Leveraged Finance experience & other senior BRM professionals.
- The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with both Corporate issuers a well as Leveraged Finance Bankers, primarily in the Natural Resources sector (for North America).
- The team’s principal objective is to generate new Corporate Finance rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development.
- As a member of the team, the candidates’ efforts will be focused on the aspects of team’s outreach directed at Bankers, CFOs / Treasurers and PE professionals.
- Creating, coordinating and implementing outreach to key new target clients with the goal of new revenue generation;
- Researching marketing angles or areas where the Company can differentiate itself from the competition
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, trends, developments in corporate debt markets;
- Taking lead in all aspects of client presentations & market analyses
- Developing marketing case studies and presentation slides dedicated to the Natural Resources sector
- Lead business development efforts with senior investment bankers in the leveraged finance and / syndicated loan debt capital markets space
- Drive revenue growth, client retention and market penetration in the leveraged finance and syndicated loan space
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve group revenue goals
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Leveraged Finance, Debt Capital Markets, M&A, type functions; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment or commercial banking, capital markets
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Client Coverage experience preferred;
- Ability to communicate strategic initiatives, strategically identify customer needs, create actionable solutions and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel as required