Job Order ID: 4385
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- Assist in the preparation of all SEC reports, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and other company filings:
- Create statements and footnotes.
- Review of 10-K/Q documents for consistency (i.e. ensure all numbers tie internally).
- Track required documentation from SBU team on a quarterly basis.
- Assist the legal department with preparation of other filings, including the Annual Proxy filing.
- Assist in the Company’s XBRL reporting process.
- Stay abreast of and research accounting and disclosure guidance, as well as peer company disclosures, to propose best practices in external reporting and implement applicable changes to Company’s reporting.
- As assigned, act as lead accounting expert responsible for specialized accounting areas such as revenue recognition, lease accounting, stock-based compensation, etc.
- Provide support for the annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years overall accounting and financial reporting experience with increasing levels of responsibility required.
- Prior corporate financial accounting and/or reporting experience desired.
- SEC experience is a must
- Experience with SAP BPC and Workiva/WDesk preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills/ability to relate to all levels of management.