Job Order ID: 2682
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
Top-tier, high-prestige name brand Private Equity Fund has recently launched a new set of dynamic Private Equity funds under the highly performing and well-known overall fund umbrella, and is looking to add multiple Senior Fund Analysts/Accountants to work directly under the Controller and Director of Finance.
- This position supports all investment decisions working hand in hand with the portfolio managers.
- Role will be a mix of analysis, fund accounting, as well as investment performance tracking.
- Must have 1-4 years of experience in Public Accounting with Private Equity/Venture Capital clients, and/or in-house fund or fund administration experience.
- Strong GPA’s and Analytical experience is a must.
- CPA license (or parts passed and pursuit of completion) highly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive experience working with business leaders/front-office decision makers directly due to the exposure of the group.