Job Order ID: 708
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
- The senior tax accountant will prepare and review complex tax returns (including 1040, 1041,1065, 1120, 1120s and 709).
- The role will have significant client exposure as well as to the firm’s Partners.
- Strong knowledge of the rules, regulations and code of professional conduct of the AICPA is critical to this role.
- In addition, the role requires the management of junior staff, so previous management experience is a big advantage.
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search for more information! Speak with a member of our Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
- 4+ years of diverse tax experience (ideally a mix of Individual, Partnership & Corporate returns)
- BS in Accounting is required; MS in Tax is an advantage
- CPA is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills