Job Order ID: 3007
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York
The Tax Director will provide domestic and international tax compliance and reporting support for Infrastructure Funds. This individual will help implement best practices for compliance and reporting as well as:
- Manage the tax compliance process and supervise service providers to deliver accurate tax reporting.
- Coordinate and review tax allocations of partnership income, inclusive of rebalancing and basis tracking.
- Coordinate and review tax provisions for corporations.
- Research tax treatment of financial instruments and complex step transactions.
- Review tax procedures at domestic and international portfolio companies; includes managing the collection of tax information from underlying portfolio assets.
- Coordinate quarterly projections and related estimated payments.
- Gather and analyze complex financial information for purposes of international tax determinations and tax reform reporting.
- Coordinate with financial reporting and tax advisors to ensure proper accounting of transactions.
- Supervise and develop staff.
- Ability to interact with investors, finance/tax colleagues, and senior management.
- 8 years minimum of Big 4 tax experience with real asset classes.
- Must have an understanding of open ended fund structures and related allocations
- Must have extensive knowledge of investment fund tax accounting concepts; including partnership tax accounting, tax allocations, management and incentive fees.
- Must have relevant tax experience with a concentration in partnerships; corporate tax experience is a plus.
- CPA, with MST preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with complex data to drive decision-making.