Job Order ID: 620
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: New York New York United States
Target Salary: $175,000
- Income Tax Compliance
- Oversee preparation and review of U.S. federal, state and local income tax returns for: (i) corporate company and (ii) non-wholly-owned operating partnership.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing/remittance of all tax returns, extensions and estimate payments.
- Investigate and resolve tax notices received.
- Oversee preparation of the earnings and profits
- Responsible for the transfer price documentation
- Indirect Tax Compliance
- Preparation and review of various non-income based tax return filings, including: sales and use tax, gross receipts-based taxes, franchise taxes, certain filings fees, possessory interest tax, personal property tax, commercial rent tax, and other miscellaneous taxes.
- Oversee tax compliance process when entering new jurisdictions (research applicable state and local tax compliance requirements, registering for new EINs, obtaining new sales tax identification numbers, etc.).
- Oversee withholding tax payments and related documentation
- Develop and maintain a matrix of all tax filings.
- Year-end close and USGAAP requirements
- Prepare the year-end tax provision in GAAP and non-GAAP, including tax-related financial statement disclosures
- Prepare valuation allowance analysis, working closing with the FP&A team for the year-end close and USGAAP requirements
- Prepare and review all tax related journal entries and reconciliation of all tax accounts.
- Assist with the annual budget and ongoing forecasting (LE) processes by computing taxable income and deferred tax basis and any other indirect taxes budgeted and other tax-related accounts and expenses.
Skills & Knowledge
- CPA required
- Master’s degree in Tax a plus.
- +10 years of tax experience with a Big 4 public accounting experiences
- Experience in a broad range of tax areas would be ideal.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong tax technical and data analytical skills
- Strong process management and documentation skills