Job Order ID: 3412
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York New York United States
- Review assessments to determine if the correct conclusion for eligibility of services was reached by the nurse assessor.
- Collect data related to assessments and assessment outcomes.
- Examine each case for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Analyze UAS recommended scores in relation to nurse assessor determinations.
- Conduct scheduled home visits with the nurse assessor.
- Examines data for outliers and researches such cases.
- Develop/complete reports that track and trend activities/outcomes.
- Act as an advisor to UAS staff on all QA and compliance issues related to the UAS project.
- Attend Fair Hearing cases and prepare case packets, as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Required Education RN Licensure;
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Required Experience 2+ years RN experience in medical / surgical / geriatric / LTC / ambulatory care
- Preferred Experience 2+ years previous work experience in Quality and Risk Management in a hospital setting conducting peer reviews;
- Required Skills Technological skills; strong analytical skills; detail and solution oriented; ability to work independently; excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; and ability to use spreadsheet or database software