Job Order ID: 1555
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: White Plains New York
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist needed for Unit Director/Chief of Inpatient Services position:
- This is 100% inpatient position based at a behavioral health facility
- Focus on acute cases of adolescent patients exhibiting psychiatric and behavioral disorders
- Patient may exhibit a full range of behavioral, substance abuse, and/or psychiatric conditions
- Work closely with family members, social workers, and clinicians to develop care and treatment plans
- Inpatient Psychiatrists, residents and per diems/moonlighters take weekend and overnight call
- Opportunity for moonlighting and per diem for additional compensation
- The organization offers full range of service lines: outpatient, inpatient, child and adolescent, addiction services, DBT, PHP, residential and family services.
- Complex care team with strong team of doctors, nursing staff, clinical support.
- Focus on program administration, development of program service line
- Pervious experience in teaching and education would be preferred
- Oversee all components related to running the IP Adolescent service line from scheduling, staffing, clinical operations, performance etc.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency Training in General Psychiatrist, Fellowship Training in
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- 5+ years of clinical OP Psychiatry experience
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred but not required